Diego Gaspari has over 25 years of experience in human resources and an in-depth understanding of the banking world. He will be responsible for leading Human Resources in the Group’s transformation and growth. Diego Gaspari, 49, was previously Human Resources Director at Crédit Agricole Indosuez Wealth Management and International Human Resources Director for the Commercial & Retail division of Crédit Agricole.
- Jobs & Appointments
- Diego Gaspari Appointed Chief HR Officer of Edmond de Rothschild Group
- Marc Glesener Appointed New Director of ALIA
- OneLife Appoints Romain Chevalier as Chief Commercial Officer Luxembourg
- BSP Announces 6 Promotions, 3 Lateral Hires
- Proximus Lay-offs: Tango, Telindus Staff Protected by Collective Agreement
- Flavia Micilotta Appointed Director of Luxembourg Green Exchange
MyGuichet.lu Platform to Expand ServicesAt Home 16 Jan, 2019 21:34
Body Found of Missing 25 Year-old from ViandenAt Home 16 Jan, 2019 23:25
Minister Gramegna discusses Eurozone Economic Recovery, Green Finance at Asia Financial Forum in Hong KongFinance 17 Jan, 2019 00:06
Jean Asselborn Meets Syrian Refugee Supporting Women on Turkey-Syria BorderAbroad 15 Jan, 2019 22:41
Infrachain Public-Private Partnership on Blockchain Readies for Busy 2019ICT Services 15 Jan, 2019 22:24
- Buy Xanax (Alprazolam) Online | verified pharmacy | verified online pharmacy
- Dog walker, dog entertainer
- keystonemeds(@)protonmail.com ROXICODONE, OPANA, DILAUDID, SUBUTEX, TRAMADOL, FENTANYL, METHADONE, HYDROCODONE, QUAALUDES, SOMA
- Piano Lessons
- SAVE THE DATE - TELSTAR BINGO NIGHT-9 Nov.
- Amateur musicians wanted!
- Odd Job Man
- Anyone for table-tennis practice/play?
- CAT HOTEL in Munsbach, Schuttrange
- Villa in Provence - Côte d'Azur