Kinepolis Luxembourg has announced that the next Ciné Breakfast is taking place on Sunday 18 March 2018 at Ciné Utopia in Luxembourg-Limpertsberg.
The Ciné Breakfast offer comprises five films that are being screened simultaneously at 11:00, with the cinema open from 10:30 for breakfast. The five films include:
- Fünf Freunde und das Tal der Dinosaurier / Five friends and the valley of dinosaurs (in German; family adventure), directed by Mike Marzuk and starring Marinus Hohmann, Ron Antony Renzenbrink, Amelie Lammers.
- Tomb Raider (in English; action adventure), directed by Roar Uthaug and starring Alicia Vikander, Hannah John-Kamen, Walton Goggins. Synopsis: Lara Croft, the fiercely independent daughter of a missing adventurer, must push herself beyond her limits when she finds herself on the island where her father disappeared, looking for a fabled tomb.
- Mickey Top Départ (in French, animated adventure; children's). Synopsis: Mickey Mouse and his pals Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Daisy and Donald take their unique transforming vehicles on humorous high-spirited races around the globe as well as hometown capers in Hot Dog Hills.
- God’s Own Country (in English; drama), directed by Francis Lee and starring Josh O'Connor, Alec Secareanu, Gemma Jones. Synopsis: Spring. Yorkshire. Young farmer Johnny Saxby numbs his daily frustrations with binge drinking and casual sex, until the arrival of a Romanian migrant worker for lambing season ignites an intense relationship that sets Johnny on a new path.
- La prière (in French; drama), directed by Cédric Kahn and starring Anthony Bajon, Damien Chapelle, Alex Brendemühl. Synopsis: Thomas is a drug addict. In an effort to put an end to his habit, he joins a community of former addicts who live isolated in the mountains and use prayer as a way to cure themselves.
Tickets cost €10.80 (reduced price €9.30; U12s €6.30), from www.KinepolisLuxembourg.com or at the cinema.