Cash Management Workshop
Details: The International Association of Financial Management (INTERFIMA) has announced that they are holding a Cash Management Workshop (Products and Services) in Luxembourg on 2 & 3 October 2012 and led by Charles Legrand, ex-Citibank and SWIFT.
The Luxembourg Chronicle (Chronicle.lu) is supporting this commercial initiative to increase the knowledge-base and skills-set of final sector executives in Luxembourg.
All over the world, economies are shifting, new players come into play and clients become more demanding than before. New products, and a continues competition for dominance over corporate services as well as the heavily involved use of new technologies force banks and other financial institutions to excel themselves and adapt to the newly formed conditions.
A good understanding of the latest trends and the ability to foresee market movements is required for higher professional service level and for offering better corporate solutions to clients. A proper use of information and client education towards need satisfaction is also a must under these fragile, volatile and highly competitve times.
Through the program attendees will position themselves in the middle of market and corporate banking developments, learn by top quality speaker best practices and effective approaches towards corporate clients needs coverage, under profitable for the institution product/service lines driving value propositions to even higher levels.
Participants who complete this training workshop will be given a certificate of attendance issued by the International Association of Financial Management’s professional body while being awarded a full status membership to the organization.
The workshop is tailored towards: Treasury department officers, Operations and Transaction Banking officers, Payment Services professionals, Products and Marketing officers and Relationship Managers.
- Understand the market’s cash management needs and develop efficient products or services
- Build on efficient service fees and product pricing under an effective manner of operation
- Establish successful cross border cash management operations
- Support corporate clients via hedging or other sustainability solutions
The course will be a mixture of short lectures, case studies analysis, open discussion and real life exercises for the audience on both an individual and team/group basis.
A maximum audience of thirty (30) delegates will be considered, enhacing interactivity between the audience and the course leader.
PROGRAMME (includes interactive discussion covering key features of the course proceedings)
- Understanding your clients’ cash management needs and tailoring products and services suited to their specific requirements
- Ensuring maximum competitiveness through the provision of the most effective liquidity management products and services
- Cross-border cash management products and services
- Impact of Renminbi internationalization
- Islamic Finance
- Trade and supply chain finance
- Hedging solutions in a volatile climate
- Competitive fees and pricing of cash management products and services
- Determining the best financing solutions for your corporate client
- Moving beyond the role of originator and arranger to more direct participation
- Investment solutions for your client
- Successfully developing and selling cash management products and services for your SME client
- Determining and providing the most appropriate outsourcing solutions for your clients’ needs
- Establishing and developing your correspondent banking network to meet your clients’ global needs
- Maximizing the use of technology to increase competitive advantage in the provision of cash management products and services
The International Association of Financial Management, a global organization, provides financial training courses to professionals, institutions and corporations around the various locations it operates. Interfima presents programs in banking, insurance, capital markets, wealth management, risk management, project finance among others. Interfima mission comforms with the progress of our members, the organizations’ prosperity we serve, and the development of the communities and the markets we operate.
Organiser: International Association of Financial Management (INTERFIMA)
Price: Cost: €1,500 htva (or €1,250 htva early-bird offer up to 15 September)
Info: For further information, please contact Mr Salvatore Genovese, Tel: 691-100770, email: firstname.lastname@example.org