10h00 Introduction and Welcome
10h15 Marina Hellé, Retention Manager Tango
“How to integrate new mobile devices (smartphone, tablet and iDevices) in a relational strategy and loyalty"
• How to define loyalty actions on these media?
• What actions for what results?
• Focus on a few examples
11h00 Coffee break
11h20 Grégory Pilchen, Director Luxembourg Ebos
" The relation with the customer, cornerstone of the "Customer Delight" in opposition with the emergence of the social media "
• The expectations of customer who consider themselves as "consumer actors"
• The impact of social networks and the complexity of multi-channel communications
11h50 Questions / Answers
12h20 Lunch (*)
14h30 Fabienne Colling, CEO insideOut Communication
‘The plurimedia wirting strategy’
• How to build and optimize rich media strategy?
• How to create and manage content on different media depending on the broadcast media?
15h00 Laurent Beaurepaire, CEO Reach the First
"The social commerce"
• The social commerce or the "Cashback machine"
• The appointment of the heavyweights of retail
• A market in the making: advantages and impact for brands
15h30 Gaelle Aubery, Responsable Marketing Big Fish
"The use of online marketing from an ecommerce point of view and the increase of awareness"
• How to establish and maintain relationships with customers in the store?
• How to retain customers through e-commerce?
• How to involve them in the life of the brand and the company?
• Relationships can be made online and offline
16h00 Coffee break
16h20 Jeremy Coxet, Director Luxembourg Vanksen
"Digital Trends 2013"
• Flashback Trends 2011/2012, what really happened?
• What are the trends to watch in 2013 digital and what opportunities do they offer?
• What technological innovations will impact marketing of tomorrow?
16h50 Vincent Wellens, Head of IP/ICT & Commercial, Nautadutilh
"Marketing and Social Networking: What are the legal risks?"
• How to organize a presence on social networks from a legal point of view?
• What are the legal rules to be observed in the interaction with members of social networks?
• How to defend the interests of a company on social networks?
17h10 Questions and Answers
Hosts: Cédric Delahaye, Senior Marketing & Public relations manager, Allen & Overy Luxembourg
This program may be subject to some changes
(*) The luch is included in the registration.
Venue: Confiserie Namur - 2 rue de Bitbourg - Luxembourg-Hamm
Info:For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org