The Luxembourg Chronicle, as Media Partner, in association with Utopia S.A., is offering 5 pairs of FREE tickets to the Ciné Breakfast that is taking place on Sunday 24 September 2017 at Ciné Utopia in Luxembourg-Limpertsberg. Please see below on how to enter.
The Ciné Breakfast offer comprises five films that are being screened simultaneously at 11:00, with the cinema open from 10:30 for breakfast. Tickets cost €10.80 (reduced price €9.30; U12s €6.30). The five films include:
- Salle 1: Kingsman 2: Golden Circle (EN), by Matthew Vaughn: When their headquarters are destroyed and the world is held hostage, the Kingsman's journey leads them to the discovery of an allied spy organization in the US. These two elite secret organizations must band together to defeat a common enemy.
- Salle 2: The Glass Castle (EN), by Destin Daniel Cretton: A young girl comes of age in a dysfunctional family of nonconformist nomads with a mother who's an eccentric artist and an alcoholic father who would stir the children's imagination with hope as a distraction to their poverty.
- Salle 3: Cars 3 3D (DE), by Brian Fee: Blindsided by a new generation of blazing-fast racers, the legendary Lightning McQueen is suddenly pushed out of the sport he loves. To get back in the game, he will need the help of an eager young race technician with her own plan to win, inspiration from the late Fabulous Hudson Hornet, and a few unexpected turns. Proving that #95 isn't through yet will test the heart of a champion on Piston Cup Racing's biggest stage!
- Salle 4: The Man with the Iron Heart (EN), by Cédric Jimenez: 1942: The Third Reich is at its peak. The Czech resistance in London decides to plan the most ambitious military operation of WWII: Anthropoid. Two young recruits in their late twenties, Jozef Gabcik and Jan Kubis, are sent to Prague to assassinate the most ruthless Nazi leader - Reich-protector Reinhard Heydrich, Head of the SS, the Gestapo, and the architect of the "Final Solution".
- Salle 5: Loveless (RU), by Andrey Zvyagintsev: A couple going through a divorce must team up to find their son who has disappeared during one of their bitter arguments.
To apply for your FREE tickets to the Ciné Breakfast on Sunday 24 September 2017, please enter below (requires registration & log-in).
The draw will be made at 18:00 on Thursday 21 September. Winners will be contacted directly. Winning tickets will be available at the venue on the day.