Chronicle.lu, as Media Partner, in association with Kinepolis Luxembourg, is offering 5 pairs of FREE tickets to the Ciné Breakfast that is taking place on Sunday 26 November 2017 at Ciné Utopia in Luxembourg-Limpertsberg. Please see below on how to enter.
The Ciné Breakfast offer comprises five films that are being screened simultaneously at 11:00, with the cinema open from 10:30 for breakfast. The five films include:
- Paddington 2 (in German), directed by Paul King and starring Brendan Gleeson, Sally Hawkins, Ben Whishaw; synopsis: Paddington, now happily settled with the Brown family and a popular member of the local community, picks up a series of odd jobs to buy the perfect present for his Aunt Lucy's 100th birthday, only for the gift to be stolen.
- Paddington 2 (in French), directed by Paul King and starring Brendan Gleeson, Sally Hawkins, Ben Whishaw; synopsis: Paddington, now happily settled with the Brown family and a popular member of the local community, picks up a series of odd jobs to buy the perfect present for his Aunt Lucy's 100th birthday, only for the gift to be stolen.
- Murder on the Orient Express (in English), directed by Kenneth Branagh and starring Daisy Ridley, Johnny Depp, Michelle Pfeiffer; synopsis: A lavish train ride unfolds into a stylish & suspenseful mystery. From the novel by Agatha Christie, Murder on the Orient Express tells of thirteen stranded strangers & one man's race to solve the puzzle before the murderer strikes again.
- Aus dem nichts (in German), directed by Fatih Akin and starring Diane Kruger, Denis Moschitto, Numan Acar; synopsis: Katja's life collapses after the death of her husband and son in a bomb attack. After a time of mourning and injustice, Katja seeks revenge.
- The Square (in English), directed by Ruben Östlund and starring Claes Bang, Elisabeth Moss, Dominic West; synopsis: The Square is a poignant satirical drama reflecting our times - about the sense of community, moral courage and the affluent person's need for egocentricity in an increasingly uncertain world.
Tickets cost €10.80 (reduced price €9.30; U12s €6.30), from www.KinepolisLuxembourg.com or at the cinema
To apply for your FREE tickets to the Ciné Breakfast on Sunday 26 November 2017, please enter below (requires registration & log-in) and state your preferred film to attend and your mobile telephone number. The draw will be made at 13:00 on Wedesday 22 November. Winners will be contacted directly. Winning tickets will be available at the venue on the day.